|Position Title: Deployment Tech IV
Security Clearance Required: (Requires an active TS/SCI w/ Polygraph)
Experience with Active Directory, Exchange and Windows Servers. Understanding of Systems Security. Must be willing to travel at CONUS & OCONUS (30%)
Essential Job Functions
- Coordinates with client management to formulate complex technical solutions. Inform client management of appropriate developments in technical support products.
- Evaluates products and upgrades for appropriateness. Oversees and implements system upgrade strategies.
- Leads the design, implementation, and maintenance of complex solutions. Coordinate activities with other technical personnel as appropriate.
- Develops and analyzes highly complex system standards, thresholds, and recommendations to maximize system performance.
- Conducts capacity planning reviews with management and approves capacity plans formulated by less experienced personnel.
- Develops strategies to manage the frequency of appropriate support package/patch application. Monitors database maintenance and provides appropriate recommendations, when required.
- Coordinates with business development personnel on proposals and work estimates involving highly complex system administration projects and solutions. Researches current systems technology and serves as subject matter expert on complex systems processes and procedures.
- Provides technical leadership to internal and external personnel on highly complex system installation processes. Mentors and provides guidance to less experienced personnel. Provides technical leadership to appropriate personnel on highly complex system adminstration activities. Provides technical solutions and escalated support for non-routine, highly complex technical issues.
- Perform Windows system administration to include adding and removing users, performing backups, installing software, monitoring system activity, assisting users on a daily basis.
- Travel to customer locations and install/configure Windows operating systems and applications on domain controllers, Exchange servers, File servers and workstations. Maintain/troubleshoot customer Windows server and workstations, both on-site and remotely.
- Install/uninstall computer hardware components to include internal and peripheral devices. Must know how to install computer memory chips, video cards, hard drives, printers, networks interface cards, media converters and other peripheral devices.
- Understand information security at the working level and monitor system security on both server and client computers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Seven or more years technical experiences in a client server environment
- Experience working with highly complex systems administration, database administration, and landscape maintenance
- Experience working with company products, services, client documentation and storage procedures; highly complex systems implementations and organizational process
ICS Employment Application
Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply